I've been contemplating starting a blog for a long time now and talked to some about it. I enjoy writing and thought it would be a great way to chronicle life. But there's just something really scary about putting yourself out there on the web for everyone to read. Your words out there forever. I know I can adjust this with security settings, etc. But when reading other people's blogs, I can't help but feel as if I was intruding into their life somehow. Don't get me wrong, my life is pretty much an open book, but there's something scary about your words being written instead of spoken. And you never want someone who you think is your friend reading it and in reality hating on you. So hopefully I don't have any of those "friends."
So I decided to give this a whirl and write this blog for me. When asked what my theme was going to be, I didn't have anything really specific in mind. I'd like it to be about the trials and tribulations of juggling life - being a mom and a wife, while working full-time, trying to have a life, while still staying fashionable and FAB! So if anyone does read this, hopefully you will get something out of it someday. Whether it is laughing at life or sympathizing with me I'd love to hear your comments/thoughts/feedback.
That's it for now...will write more later.
PS - if you do read this and then see me, please do me a favor and don't say you "know what's going on in my life because you've read my blog!" Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Very cool! I have a blog and I love it...met some great people!! Can't wait to read and follow up with you!!
ReplyDeleteCool I am following you now too!
ReplyDelete