Seems like there is a ton going on going right now. Some things are moving forward at lightening speed, when others could never move fast enough.
I am really excited about our house going up on the market! Lots to do between now and the open house on Sunday. Not to mention we have The Home Depot guys putting in carpet upstairs at some point. There's been a ton of coordination with a ton of people but I am determined to project manage the hell out of this! It was funny because my new neighbor at work was like "I love how you just tell people how it is and that it will be done!" She def. doesn't know me very well yet!
Came home to Dan who did everything on his "list" to make the house beautiful. I was really proud of him because he even managed to work with the real estate agent to take pictures this afternoon while taking care of the babe. So now I get to spend the next couple of days cleaning like a madwoman to ensure the house is "staged" and ready!
On a separate note, am I the only one who is sick of American Idol? I used to like the show, but I think at this point I'm just over it. Same old crap, different year.
More later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I never got into American Idol...I'm a dance show kinda girl:) Good luck with the condo! Are you guys buying a house? Where? We are starting the process of looking now...oy vay!
ReplyDelete